Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: CAN YOU HELP ME?
CAN YOU HELP ME?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 25 2009, 3:27 am
By: Jobatone  

Mar 25 2009, 3:27 am Jobatone Post #1



Hello there staredit forum / community

back in the year of 2005 i was on here as ''Aboj_JD'' (pretty low profile), the other day i just bought starcraft again and i remembered some of the fun times i've had downloading maps, making them, ripping them apart, and of course playing them.Today, im in school for audio engineering, living out by myself in a different province, and overall i have changed alot since my starcraft days. I thought ''wouldn't that be freaken sweet if i could find my old maps and play them today that i made 4 years ago and look back and cherish my old map making skills''

so ultimately what my question is, there a data base or a website just dedicated to all the maps from back then?

the two maps i made was a lotr style map called ''Holy wars''
and the other map i made was a Kings and Knights map, (v Twilight i think)

please if anyone knows, let me know

Thank you for your time

-Joe





Mar 25 2009, 3:53 am chuiu Post #2



I can help you find the right place for this:

http://www.staredit.net/topic/3375/

But I have no clue where you could find those maps.



None.

Mar 25 2009, 4:04 am Vi3t-X Post #3



Battle.net has a good archive. Check there. :P



None.

Mar 25 2009, 4:59 am Echo Post #4



Luckily I've been playing SC for a long time and I saved some maps before reformatting. I thought I had K&K Twilight but I don't most likely due to a getting a new computer a long time ago.
Not sure if this is your map, I can't find any names.

Next time, read the description of the sub-forum before posting.

Attachments:
Holy War.scx
Hits: 3 Size: 91.93kb



None.

Mar 25 2009, 8:26 am Jobatone Post #5



alrighty, i re-posted in file requesting one ... thanks

im lookin via battle.net now

and, that map got me excited for a second and then i got to the lobby and its not the right one :( ... thanks though

(thread closed)



None.

Mar 25 2009, 8:08 pm Moose Post #6

Armor: 90.50%

Hi, and welcome to the site. As redirected by chuiu, the file request thread can be found here.

Please make sure that you post topics where they belong. Your topic is not relevant to the Staredit Network as a whole and therefore should not be posted here.

Secondly, please improve your grammar and spelling. I am striving to push SEN towards higher standards in quality of posting. As such, the great deal of poor spelling and grammar prevalent in your post is not acceptable. Please keep this in mind when posting in the future.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@